Visionetix Technical Support Policy
It is our goal to continue to provide a high level of technical support for our Dealers and Clients.
The preferred course of action for product users is to deal with their Sage Accpac Solution Provider. Visionetix will deal with the Product User directly if that is the course of action preferred by both the Sage Accpac Solution Provider and the client. Charges to the client will apply.
Please email email@example.com or call 61-2-9089 9999 for all support queries.
If it is determined that the issue was caused by a programming error in a Visionetix product, no charges will apply but if the issue relates to an environment like IIS, a fee may apply
Sage Accpac Solution Providers
Technical support issues for Sage Accpac Solution Providers will be handled in the order they are received. Issues may be reported by telephone, email or fax, however, the preferred method is by email. We will do our best to respond to you within 24 hours.
Visionetix provides free support to business partners but any environment relates issues identified that will need to be resolved by the Business Partner
Technical Support Checklist For Document Management:
Please use this checklist to gather information that will assist us to resolve your problem.
- Check the users guide for all installation instruction.
- If DMS server side installation doesn’t start,ensure IIS 6.0 Compatibility is installed under IIS
- Use a seperate application pool for DMS
- The user assign for DMS application pool needs to have full rights to the Sage accpac, Sage Shared data and \inetpub\wwwroot\DMS folders
- Check that the latest Service Pack is installed,service packs are available on the downloads page.
Visionetix stands firmly behind it’s products and strives to continually improve them. Please note however that Visionetix Software only supports the current version our software and the immediate prior version. This is in line with ACCPAC International’s support practice.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further support enquiries.